[b-hebrew] Josiah's book of the Law

Dora Smith villandra at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 2 20:53:45 EDT 2005

I suppose it's possible, only no evidence Solomon built the temple!

I find the book that Josiah found and his pogrom too consistent with current
political interests.   I think it was written a little more recently than
Solomon's time.   Though there's no telling if the young king believed it
was ancient!   As I recall, it was brought him by the priests.
Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, Texas
villandra at austin.rr.com