[b-hebrew] YHWH pronunciation

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Tue Aug 2 09:43:05 EDT 2005

Dear Vadim,

do you acknowledge that some modern languages have Y,W and H consonant sounds?
Do you also acknowledge that ancient Hebrew had them?
Do you also acknowledge that ancient Greek did not have them?
Do you also acknowledge that the limitations of the syryllic alphabet are not
a consideration in the matter although they can be used to illustrate why certain
things happen during transliterations?