[b-hebrew] Re: Re: 1 Samuel 15 & Punishment

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Tue Apr 26 18:05:13 EDT 2005

Yes I do object about affirmative action.

My ancestors did not come to the U.S. until well after slavery was abolished. Most Jews in the U.S. can say the same thing. Yet, under
affirmative action, we are being punished for something that neither we nor our ancestors took part in nor benefitted from. Is that just?

At least in the case of Ameleq, we have documented evidence that the attack on Israel was just the opening shot, and that Ameleq as a nation
continued a state of emnity to Israel until Saul wiped them out. The generation that was wiped out paid the price of their emnity.

Karl W. Randolph.