[b-hebrew] Isaiah 7

George F Somsel gfsomsel at juno.com
Thu Apr 7 10:12:07 EDT 2005

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 19:50:50 -0500 "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph at email.com>
writes:

> [...]

Yes, "took a hike", but comes back to adjust the mechanism periodically.

 ?12? All who have sinned without the law will also perish without the
law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law.
?13? For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God,
but the doers of the law who will be justified. ?14? When Gentiles who
have not the law do by nature what the law requires, they are a law to
themselves, even though they do not have the law. ?15? They show that ***
what the law requires is written on their hearts,***  while their
conscience also bears witness and their conflicting thoughts accuse or
perhaps excuse them ?16? on that day when, according to my gospel, God
judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus.

george
gfsomsel