[b-hebrew] Dating the Psalms by language

Ian Young ian.young at arts.usyd.edu.au
Sun Oct 31 20:06:45 EST 2004

Hi Dora,

That's a good comment (read: I agree).  Language was subject to
updating.

I should say that while I admire Hurvitz and his work, I am no longer in
agreement with his conclusions.  For this you can see my article in the
book I mentioned.  Also note the title of the paper I am scheduled to
give later this month at the SBL in San Antonio:  "Biblical Texts Cannot
Be Dated Linguistically".

Oh there I go selling something again.

Regards,

Ian Young