[b-hebrew] Major upgrade to Unicode/XML Tanach of 19 Oct 2004.
Christopher V. Kimball
kimball at ntplx.net
Tue Oct 19 14:03:18 EDT 2004
The Unicode/XML Tanach from the Westminister Leningrad Codex (WLC) at
as been substantially upgraded. Please advise of any problems encountered
1. Tanach text can be displayed without associated links by clicking on the
book name directly above or below the text. This allows printing of the
text and was requested by a student, Luana.
2. The books of the Torah, Genesis.DH.xml ... Deuteronomy.DH.xml, contain
Documentary Hypothesis (DH) source markings by default. See the DH link on
the index page for more details. The default display does not show these
markings, however. Unmarked Torah files, Genesis.xml ... Deuteronomy.xml,
continue to be available.
3. The former "About" link has been split into "About", "Installation", and
"Technical" links and a general cleanup of the site has been made.
4. A new "Instructions" link has been provided to describe site capabilities.
5. The site now includes an updated and standard version (0.9.3) of the
Sarissa XML library. Previous versions contained an earlier
and specially-modified version of Sarissa.
More information about the b-hebrew