SV: SV: [b-hebrew] Samaritan Pentateuch

Thomas L. Thompson tlt at teol.ku.dk
Fri Oct 15 12:43:13 EDT 2004

I was only saying that--like the massoretic of the Aleppo and Leningrad codices, the Samaritan Pentateuch was a medieval manuscript. I have no doubt that it--like the massoretic--reflects a very early form of the Pentateuch.
Thomas

	Dr. Thompson;

	So, for those of us who do not have access to Hjelm's article, are you
	saying that the SP is a medieval composition, or a medieval redaction of
	an earlier text?

	Best salaams,

	Brian Roberts