[b-hebrew] Route of the Exodus (Red Sea Crossing)

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Sun Oct 10 01:00:40 EDT 2004

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 12:49:42PM -0500, Walter R. Mattfeld wrote:
>What's "really new" ? The realization _just today_ (23 Jan. 2004) of why
>Israel described the Red Sea as being a "wall of water" on either side of
>her when she crossed it. The explanation will "surprise" all, cf. the
>following url
>
>http://www.bibleorigins.net/ExodusRedSeaCrossingMap.html

I looked at your URL.  I have one question:  have you ever walked on a
coral reef?  Ever?  Have you ever tried it with a piece of livestock,
such as a cow or a donkey?

I didn't see any part of your paper devoted to rebutting Ron Wyatts
position on the route of the Exodus.  How do his claims affect your
theory?

Jonathan

--
Patriarchy, Polygamy, Slavery ::: Fatherhood, Husbandry, Mastery

Puritan: Purity of faith, Purity of doctrine. Sola Scriptura!
Eukleia: Jonathan Walther
Address: 12706 99 Ave, Surrey, BC V3V2P8 (Canada)
Contact: 604-582-9308 (between 8am and 9pm, PST)
Website: http://reactor-core.org/