[b-hebrew] Self-mutilation

Ken Penner pennerkm at mcmaster.ca
Mon Oct 4 17:40:26 EDT 2004

I might have missed it, but I don't think anyone has yet mentioned the
Aramaic GDD used for cutting (down) a tree: Dan 4:11,20.

Ken Penner, M.C.S. (Biblical Languages, Greek Focus), M.A. (Hebrew Poetry)
Ph.D. (cand.), McMaster University
pennerkm at mcmaster.ca
Flash! Pro vocabulary software: http://s91279732.onlinehome.us/flash or