[b-hebrew] RE: b-hebrew Digest, Vol 22, Issue 2

David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 3 01:08:49 EDT 2004

Dear Robby,

Have a look at the following article:

Garr, W. Randall. "Affectedness, Aspect, and Biblical 'et." Zeitschrift fur
Althebraistik 4 (1991): 119-134.

Also Matthew Anstey discusses this in his thesis: "The Linguistic
Description and Analysis of 2 Samuel 11-12 from the Perspective of
Functional Grammar in the Tradition of Simon Dik." MCS diss., Regent
College, 1997. See pages 81-86.

Hope this helps.

David Kummerow.