[b-hebrew] heart, soul, mind, strength

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Sat Oct 2 18:47:51 EDT 2004

Peter:

We also can‘t leave out the fact that the quote is translated from the original statement by Jesus, and different trnaslators often disagree on which is the best way to translate a passage. But the general meaning is consistant.

Then I understand that it was often a practice that people did not directly quote passages, rather often cited them by mentioning the main ideas stated in the passages. That would also lead to variations (not much different from our ”...as in XXXX Y:YY“).

Karl W. Randolph.