[b-hebrew] A Modern Hebrew perspective on reading biblical hebrew(was: A Jewish perspective on reading biblical hebrew)

Noam Eitan neitian at nyc.rr.com
Thu Nov 25 18:27:48 EST 2004

I'm rereading my post - I must have dropped the ball if two posters read
into it a simplistic endorsement of an intuitive-native perspective,
particularly with my "recovering alcoholic" self-deprecating imagery. My
point was about a cultural-linguistic gulf that Chris cannot bridge with the
right "comments --- that would help me to continue on the right perspective".
 - Noam