[b-hebrew] Question on 18th Dynasty Egypt

Sameer Yadav sameer_yadav2 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 13:19:18 EST 2004

A related question -- what do you guys think about
Michael S. Sanders (biblemysteries.org)?  I have spent
a long time on the Internet trying to corroborate his
data re: the Exodus etc. and have had a hard time
evaluating his credentials/credibility on matters
archaeological -- sorry this is a bit off topic, but I
know that a lot of you are competent in this area and
could give me a heads up.

- sameer