[b-hebrew] Karnaim

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Fri Nov 12 11:10:56 EST 2004

The question come up then, what sort of skin condition would make the people afraid when they saw it (Exodus 34:30)? Furthermore, it could be seen at a distance, so that would seem to rule out a minor skin condition. If it were that his skin sprouted horns large enough to be seen at a distance, what sort of mask could cover it (verses 33, 35)? But that the skin of his face became, in modern terminology, a light source would fit the passage.

Karl W. Randolph.