[b-hebrew] Isaiah 53 read within the book as a whole

Bill Rea bsr15 at cantsl.canterbury.ac.nz
Sun May 30 18:38:33 EDT 2004

Liz wrote:-

>By written law, I do not mean a list of laws.
>I mean the knowledge that when you are brought
>in for interrogating that there is a real
>crime on the books that you have been charged
>with, that was there before you were charged!

If this is the standard then New Zealand doesn't have a written law
either. Judges can make up law on the spot to suit the case before
them and if in the past you transgressed the law they just made up they
can, and do, punish you for it.

Bill Rea, Information Technology Dept., Canterbury  University  \_
E-Mail bill.rea at canterbury.ac.nz                                </   New
Phone   64-3-364-2331, Fax     64-3-364-2332                   /)  Zealand
Unix Systems Administrator                                    (/'