[b-hebrew] Isaiah 53:8

UUC unikom at paco.net
Fri May 28 12:06:14 EDT 2004

Dear Harold,

With this attitude, how can you disagree with Rolf? He is saying essentially
the same thing: that there are waw's, which do not reverse the tense. But
most people opt for statistically more probable rule: that waw's reverse the
tense.

At least, you may agree that my translation is statistically more probable
than yours, since it relies on the much more common meaning. And I would
agree that your translation better conforms to the Christian doctrine.

Sincerely,

Vadim Cherny