[b-hebrew] Jericho/Eden(8)

George F. Somsel gfsomsel at juno.com
Tue May 25 19:00:58 EDT 2004

I would be tempted to give you the reply of Zedekaiah ben Chenaanah in 1
Ki 22.24, but he was one of the lying prophets.  Nevertheless, isn't that
just a bit of chutzpah to think that you alone have the spirit?  I think
what you are referring to is simply your own inclination.  I suggest you
examine the facts.

gfsomsel
________