[b-hebrew] End of the Age

Lee Roy Martin lmartin at vol.com
Tue May 25 11:37:51 EDT 2004

Dear Liz,
In light of your statement below, do you understand apocalyptic as an
entirely hellenistic invention?
If so, how do you perceive the transition from the prophetic to the
apocalyptic. For example, it appears to me that some texts in Isaiah,
Zechariah, Micah, Joel, Ezekiel, etc. seem to be moving toward a "new
age/kindom age" orientation. Were all of these texts written in the
Hellenistic period? Or maybe your definition of "end times" is
different from mine. I am planning a future writing project on this
topic, so I would very much appreciate hearing your viewpoint.
Thanks,
Lee R. Martin

I don't believe in end of ages.