[b-hebrew] elohim to aggelous how many times

Ken Penner pennerkm at mcmaster.ca
Mon May 24 11:12:56 EDT 2004

Dear Philip,

Do you have access to Hatch and Redpath's Concordance to the Septuagint?
You may want to look at
Job 20:15; 38:7
Daniel 2:11, 3:25(92)

An good internet resource for your purposes may be the parallel
Hebrew/Aramaic-Greek texts at
http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/gopher/text/religion/biblical/parallel/

Also, are you aware of "The Septuagint Online"
http://students.cua.edu/16kalvesmaki/lxx/

Ken Penner, M.C.S. (Biblical Languages, Greek Focus), M.A. (Hebrew Poetry)
Ph.D. (cand.), McMaster University
pennerkm at mcmaster.ca
Flash! Pro vocabulary software: http://s91279732.onlinehome.us/flash or