[b-hebrew] Jericho/Eden(6)

George F. Somsel gfsomsel at juno.com
Sun May 23 17:55:49 EDT 2004

Greetings Comrad Ephraim,

Apparently you haven't awakened to the fact that the Soviet Union no
longer exists and that Communism is on the wane.

I repeat my question.  Do you have a text / texts you would like to
discuss?  Otherwise, it would seem to me that this discussion would be
better handled on the ANE list.

gfsomsel
________