[b-hebrew] Paper uploaded: Prophetic Perfect in Qumran Hymns

Ken Penner pennerkm at mcmaster.ca
Fri May 21 10:57:32 EDT 2004

I have uploaded a draft of the handout for the paper I will be presenting at
CSBS, which hinges on the category of the Prophetic Perfect in the Dead Sea
Scrolls Hodayot:
http://s91279732.onlinehome.us/papers/Hodayot%20Handout.pdf

I had to simplify things somewhat for an audience that consists of biblical
scholars who are not necessarily familiar with linguistics, and for the
space constraints of a handout. Therefore I welcome feedback, especially if
the handout is unclear at points, or if you think I have oversimplified to
the point of being misleading (in which case, please offer a better
alternative!).

Ken Penner
McMaster/Hebrew