[b-hebrew] Re: Jer. 50-51

Julie Devall krena_li_mara at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 12:11:31 EDT 2004

Dear Rolf,

Thanks for delineating your methodology, I guess the question I'm asking is
larger than QATAL, and how you think all the permutations form the verbal
system.  You've repeated that there has been a faulty view on QATAL for a
while, so I'd like to hear your take on the other forms.

I respect that you've done a lot of work on QATALs, but help me understand
how you understand the verbal system.  :)

Thanks,

:) Julie :)