[b-hebrew] elohim to elhm

Trevor Peterson 06PETERSON at cua.edu
Wed May 19 07:31:01 EDT 2004

>===== Original Message From phil-eng at ighmail.com =====
>2. I wish to replace the all the 100 voweled 'elohim in a chapter of my
>thesis with the consonantal 'lhm.
>
>3. Can this be done with the FIND AND REPLACE function in Microsoft
>Word?

I just tried it in Word 2000. I would advise cutting and pasting, rather than
typing the replace text directly into the dialog box. Type the form you want
to end up with and cut or copy it. Then highlight the first form you want to
replace, go into the replace function, and Ctrl-V to paste your new form in
the replace field. It worked just fine for me.

Trevor Peterson
CUA/Semitics