[b-hebrew] Re: Prophetic Perfect?

Julie Devall krena_li_mara at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 11:27:21 EDT 2004

Dear Vadim,

The one assumption I have is that there is a textual frame larger than this
passage in which a Vision is being conveyed.  Now, the boundaries of, and
grammatical signals, and the question of tense of the Vision would be an
interesting discussion, but since the discussion has not taken into account
b-hebrew past history, via Archives, it is impracticable.

Translation, exegesis, hmmm.... I'm not going to "go there"...

Julie :)