[b-hebrew] "Justice" in hebraic thinking

Awohili at aol.com Awohili at aol.com
Sun May 16 17:28:46 EDT 2004

Holladay's Lexicon (based on Koehler and Baumgartner) gives (1) decision by
arbitration, legal decision; (2) legal case; (3) legal claim; (4) conformity;
(5) justice.  Koehler and Baumgartner's HALOT (volume 1) gives this chain:
ruling> legal decision, judgment> case> law, right, claim> what is due to someone
in a case.

Solomon Landers