[b-hebrew] Isaiah 53

furuli at online.no furuli at online.no
Sun May 16 12:12:52 EDT 2004

Dear Dave,

This is a strange post because no named person is addressed.  Because
an exchange between Vadim and myself was copied, it seems that I am
the addressee. But then the post becomes even  more strange, because
I quoted the words of the doctoral dissertation of Dr Cook, and said
that I agreed. There was no claim that the question was finally
settled. There are many valuable thoughts in the Archives which can
be taken into account, but it is even better to study the text of the
Tanakh itself.

Best regards

Rolf

Rolf Furuli