[b-hebrew] Hebrew Flashcards Software

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon May 10 15:11:09 EDT 2004

b-hebrew,

	At the risk of sounding like spam... We've finished a first public
release of our free Flashcards application.  Our hope is that it would
be useful to you all in your learning and teaching endeavours.

	We'd love to get feedback on the Hebrew support that Java delivers on
various platform (the app should work on Windows, Linux, MacOSX, etc.)
and recommendations on good, working (,free?) fonts, as well (off list
to feedback at crosswire.org, would be great).

	Input methods for Hebrew include Michigan-Clairmont, and a custom
configured keyboard from Patrick Durusau at SBL.  Suggestions here would
be greatly appreciated, as well.

	In the future, we hope to have a native binary for various handheld
PDAs soon, so your lessons will work on these devices, as well.

http://crosswire.org/flashcards/

	Hope it's useful, and thank you for your research to make our tools the
best they can be.

		-Troy A. Griffitts
		Director
		CrossWire Bible Society