[b-hebrew] (no subject)

wattswestmaas wattswestmaas at eircom.net
Fri May 7 17:17:26 EDT 2004

Please forgive the intrusion upon you all but I am trying to subscribe to
the list without success.  I have followed the usual procedure but all the
email jargon is too complicated for me plus I received a confirmation email
but when i try to continue I receive a bad string message, whatever that
means.

I used to be a member about one year ago, but I moved from Holland to
Ireland and now I am trying to re-subscribe without luck.  Don't you guys
have a simpler way??

Your help will be,as always, appreciated.

Thankyou.  Chris Watts