[b-hebrew] To Ugaritic or Not to Ugaritic That is the Syriac

Jonatha Mosebach semiticfreak at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 01:00:35 EDT 2004

Dear Semitists and Hebrew Junkies

I recently procured the 3 Volume set of the Ugaritic Grammar by
Cyrus Gordon and the book Introduction to Syriac by M. W. Thackson.  Has anyone ever used these texts and if so what is your appraisal of
these tools?  Can anyone give me any advice before I start these and if you have worked through them can someone possibly give me some online/e-mail mentoring as I progress through these books.  If anyone has any other advice I'm all ears.

Todah Raba BaShem Yeshua HaMashiach