[b-hebrew] Semitic Languages

Dora Smith villandra at austin.rr.com
Mon May 3 22:09:17 EDT 2004

I found that online class in Ugaritic - at the Quartz Hill School of
Theology:  http://www.theology.edu.   Class doesn't look too great; 10
extraordinarily simple-minded class notes online give little more than the
alphabet and vocabulary lists - in English, consonants only.

It does use Segert's grammar - and they also sell it.

Their elementary Biblical Hebrew class, which appears a good deal better, is
required as a prerequisite.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, Texas