[b-hebrew] Ugaritic

Jonatha Mosebach semiticfreak at yahoo.com
Sat May 1 02:24:15 EDT 2004

Has anyone ever studied Ugaritic?  Has anyone ever bought a Ugaritic grammar?  Has anyone ever Taught Ugaritic?  I  am very interested in studying Ugaritic.  If anyone has an old Ugaritic grammar that they could avail me of would be a huge blessing?  Additionally, If anyone who has learned it or taught it could be a mentor to me that would be a huge benefit to me so that I can get to learn this absolutly beautiful and necessary language in the field of Semitics

Todah Raba Bashem Yeshua HaMashiach