[b-hebrew] Fonts etc.

JP vd Giessen giessen at deds.nl
Wed Mar 31 08:55:45 EST 2004

After reading this discussion I have tested the following: Characterset ISO1255 with font
set "David" on several operating systems (W95/NT/W2K/Linux Knoppix/Linux Suse). I could read the
Hebrew text without problems. For a general test see: http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0.htm
where the same characterset is used.

Jan Pieter van de Giessen