[b-hebrew] question about Song of the Sea

Bill Rea bsr15 at cantsl.canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Mar 29 15:40:37 EST 2004

Petere wrote:-

>As there are plenty of free e-mail clients now available which do
>support Hebrew, I think it is reasonable to ask those interested in
>Hebrew to install one. After all, if one is really interested in a
>subject one needs to acquire the basic tools for that subject.

Can you point me to a free email client which does the following:-

Runs on Solaris/SPARC
Allows me to set a reply-to address
Runs as an IMAP client to a Microsoft Exchange server (it would
 be nice if it could use Microsoft's proprietary protocol but
 that's not essential)
Displays Hebrew
Will work over a dail-up line on a VT-100 or other compatible terminal
 emulator

I would be happy to change if such a client existed.

Bill Rea, Information Technology Dept., Canterbury  University  \_
E-Mail bill.rea at canterbury.ac.nz                                </   New
Phone   64-3-364-2331, Fax     64-3-364-2332                   /)  Zealand
Unix Systems Administrator                                    (/'