[b-hebrew] Horse and Rider and britches.

Dora Smith villandra at austin.rr.com
Sun Mar 28 23:46:29 EST 2004

I thought that actually Celts wore some sort of britches, and so did people
of Central Europe around 1100 BC  or so - when the climate of Europe turned
colder.   It had to do with warmth.  But since these people were Indo
Europeans/ Indo-Europeanized, they could also ahve been riding horses.

Actually the Celtic confederation was founded in 700-600 BC by chariot
driving Scythian or Cimmerian nobility.  Or maybe they were also RIDING
those horses.  Tee, hee, hee.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, Texas