[b-hebrew] Reminder

Kirk Lowery klowery at whi.wts.edu
Sun Mar 28 19:07:07 EST 2004

Friends,

One of rules of our list (http://www.ibiblio.org/bhebrew) is that:

  "Each of your posts should be signed by name, so members know from
whom they are hearing and to whom they might respond."

The idea behind this is that folk should take public responsibility for
their words (and rhetoric).

The simplest way to do this is to include your first and last name in
your email "signature", similar to what I have below (we don't ask for
all the professional identification, of course!) This way, you don't
have to think about it.

Thanks for your attention to this!

Blessings,

Kirk