[b-hebrew] quesiton about Song of the Sea

Joseph I. Lauer josephlauer at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 17:56:41 EST 2004

    I don't know if this is anything new, but it has been said (but I can't
remember the source) that the chariot had three occupants and the one in
charge of the chariot (i.e., the officer) was referred to as the shalish.
    Does anyone remember seeing this (and the source)?
    Joseph I. Lauer
    Brooklyn, New York