[b-hebrew] question about Song of the Sea

Polycarp66 at aol.com Polycarp66 at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 16:24:38 EST 2004

In a message dated 3/28/2004 4:12:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
villandra at austin.rr.com writes:
I had a brainstorm.  I realized I could probably copy and paste from my
Quickverse - and I can.  Into WORD.  Which has one of the Hebrew fonts I
downloaded earlier; apparently a good one with vowel markers.  Its name just
doesn't begin with "Hebrew".

Unfortunately neither the Hebrew text nor the English translitarations will
appear in my e-mail, so I'll have to upload it somewhere later and post the
link.

It's also possible to use Times New Roman for Hebrew though it doesn't handle
cholem very well.  I recomment SBL Hebrew.

gfsomsel