[b-hebrew] pomegranate inscription declared fake

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Fri Mar 26 12:44:04 EST 2004

Based on recent activity and the questionable methologies that have come to
light, one wonders if perhaps the IAA has a hidden agenda in all of this
"forgery detection"........As usual, I don't really care whether the item in
question is authentic or not (in this case, I'm not even sure what it is).
But the way that the IAA has been doing things lately raises some disturbing
questions.

--
Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur