[b-hebrew] Hebrew text going left-to-right in word document

Ben Crick ben.crick at argonet.co.uk
Wed Mar 24 18:55:25 EST 2004

On Wed 24 Mar 2004 (10:43:27 +1200), bet_yaakov at paradise.net.nz wrote:
> You need XP and Microsoft Word XP they now have the right to left
> feature! We have had to change over as a Synagogue to these for all our
> Liturgy and Hebrew Classes.
> What you doing?

 For Scripture quotations I can cut and paste from my Bible program. For
 single words or short phrases in articles, I can manually enter Hebrew
 text, but have to press the backspace key after each letter. To set the
 text to "Right justified" also helps, as it places the cursor to the right
 hand end of every new line.

 *WimpWriteDir 1  from the Command Line sets everything to right-to-left mode.
 To return to left-to-right, I have to enter 0 riDetirWpmiW*  8-)

 Shalom

 Ben
--
 Revd Ben Crick, BA CF                                 ZFC Yb
 <ben.crick at NOSPAM.argonet.co.uk>