[b-hebrew] Hebrew text going left-to-right in word document

Ben Crick ben.crick at argonet.co.uk
Tue Mar 23 16:41:44 EST 2004

On Tue 23 Mar 2004 (10:08:20 +0100), sh at teol.ku.dk wrote:
> Is there a way to switch the direction of the document, or will I need
> to look for somebody with Hebrew Windows here in Copenhagen (or just
> read it from left to right, which actually is rather fun)?

 It depends on your Operating System. With RISC-OS there is a System Variable
 "WimpWriteDir". If set to Zero all screen text is left-to-right; if set to
 1, all screen text is right-to-left. Fine for Hebrew, but rather difficult
 for English!

 Shalom
 Ben
--
 Revd Ben Crick, BA CF                                 ZFC Yb
 <ben.crick at NOSPAM.argonet.co.uk>