[b-hebrew] Psa 107:19-21 (was WAYYIQTOL)

Ken Penner pennerkm at mcmaster.ca
Tue Mar 23 14:19:15 EST 2004

Zuber deals with counterfactuals in Excursus 3 (pages 111-118), in which he
lists 56 with x-suff and 6 with x-pref. I didn't take the time to read the
German carefully, but it seems he gets away without solving the problem
because Greek also uses indicative forms to express counterfactuals.

Ken Penner, McMaster/DSS
http://s91279732.onlinehome.us