[b-hebrew] Hebrew text going left-to-right in word document

Søren Holst sh at teol.ku.dk
Tue Mar 23 04:08:20 EST 2004

I hope it's all right to ask for technical assistance from all you computer wizards out there, on a purely non-linguistic problem:

A kind colleague in Jerusalem just sent me an article of his in a Word document. The Hebrew comes out quite legibly (Times New Roman font), but it goes from left to right. I guess his computer runs Hebrew Windows.

Is there a way to switch the direction of the document, or will I need to look for somebody with Hebrew Windows here in Copenhagen (or just read it from left to right, which actually is rather fun)?

kol tuv
Soren