[b-hebrew] A Question

Uri Hurwitz uhurwitz at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 19:44:10 EST 2004

  Excuse me, but does this belong in  this list?

  Uri

age.Karl Randolph <kwrandolph at email.com> wrote,intere alia,

To use an 18th century metaphor, the
creation of a watch uses different
principles (laws of physics) than the
operation thereof. The picture that the
Bible gives is that when God created the
universe, he did something different than
what we see going on today. Then after the
creation, God acted into creation only to
communicate with mankind and to make some
actions to advance his goals, in a similar
manner as a watch maker, after he has made
a watch, touches it only to wind the spring
and occasionally to make an adjustment for
more accurate operation. Likewise, God’s
actions into history are rare. Where there
is an alleged action from God into history,
the answer to its veracity will be found
not in science, but in historical analysis.

Do you Yahoo!?