[b-hebrew] Psa 107:19-21 (was WAYYIQTOL)

Peter Kirk peterkirk at qaya.org
Sun Mar 14 12:29:03 EST 2004

On 14/03/2004 09:04, furuli at online.no wrote:

> Dear Peter,
>
> I would say that the biggest obstacle for you to call my model correct
> is that you have not read my thesis. How could you call something
> correct or incorrect before you have seen a coherent account of it?
>
> Best  regards
>
> Rolf

Well, Rolf, I wouldn't have dared to say myself that the many accounts
of your theory which you have given to this list over the last several
years were not coherent. Maybe you would be better advised not to
attempt to defend your theory until you have a coherent account to offer.

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/