[b-hebrew] The Hebrew of the Jehoash Inscription

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Sat Mar 13 23:53:00 EST 2004

To All:

Does anyone know of a URL to a picture of
the stone? Preferably one that’s sharp
enough to read?

It’s been some months since I last looked
at it, but there was a section on the third
or fourth line down that seemed more
atypical of Biblical Hebrew than this
question on BDQ: now I don’t remember what
it was.

Karl W. Randolph.