[b-hebrew] Psa 107:19-21 (was WAYYIQTOL)

furuli at online.no furuli at online.no
Sat Mar 13 13:07:33 EST 2004

Dear Dave,

I have a list of several hundred examples of WAYYIQTOLs whose actions
occur simultaneously, even many examples where two WAYYIQTOLs have
the same subject.  So it is true that the WAYYIQTOL advances R-time
in the majority (more than half) of the cases, but this is no
*semantic* characteristic of the form.

Best regards

Rolf

Rolf Furuli