[b-hebrew] Psa 107:19-21 (was WAYYIQTOL)

furuli at online.no furuli at online.no
Fri Mar 12 11:01:46 EST 2004

Dear Bryan and others,

Those really interested in the Hebrew conjugations and the basis for
Masoretic pointing should analyze all the 43 verses of this Psalm and
compare them with modern Bible translations. Regardless of which
temporal reference one applies to the different parts of this Psalm,
it is impossible to get a coherent picture, if the traditional view
is presumed - that WAYYIQTOL and WEQATAL are different conjugations
compared with YIQTOL and QATAL.

Best regards

Rolf

Rolf Furuli