[b-hebrew] Fw: WAYYIQTOL

Peter Kirk peterkirk at qaya.org
Wed Mar 10 05:42:19 EST 2004

On 10/03/2004 00:13, Karl Randolph wrote:

>Peter:
>
>There was a consonental pronunciation change,
>was any of that reflected in the writing?

What change in consonantal pronunciation? When? What is your evidence? I
remember that a few months ago you thoroughly rejected the usefulness of
most of the sources for reconstructing the phonological history of
Hebrew. Have you had a change of heart? Or have you constructed
different theories, and if so on what evidence?

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/