[b-hebrew] Fw: WAYYIQTOL

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Wed Mar 10 03:13:19 EST 2004

Peter:

There was a consonental pronunciation change,
was any of that reflected in the writing?

There was a certain amount of fluidity in vowel
letter usage all along, so an increased usage
may or may not be an indicator of continued
native speech. But where are the changes in
consonantal usage to indicate change in
pronunciation?

Karl W. Randolph.