[b-hebrew] Compound Words in Hebrew

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Wed Jun 30 16:01:31 EDT 2004

Ben:

Read the passages again, it is “40 day and 40 night”, not “40 day night” so we are dealing with a different context.

Another contextual clue is that Daniel speaks of the daily sacrafice, verses 11–12, of which there were two given each day, one in the morning and the second in the evening. Therefore, I read verse 14 as referring to 2300 evening and morning sacrafices missed, or 1150 days.

Karl W. Randolph.